- We believe that God wants to have relationship with us, and we are committed to encouraging women to have a heart for worship and to be sensitive to His presence.
- We believe that God wants women to grow and to become all that we were created to be as His bride.
- We believe that God wants to develop our gifts and abilities to build up His kingdom and bless all of His people.
- We believe that God has called us to share the Gospel, lifting up Jesus Christ and glorifying God.
- We believe that God has called us into community with one another and our lives are deeply enriched by coming together in loving fellowship.
- We believe that God wants our very best and we are committed to a spirit of excellence.
- We believe that God has created women with very unique needs, desires and gifts and we are committed to ministering in ways that will meet woman right where they are and encourage them to deepen their relationship with Jesus.
MINISTRY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Spiritual maturity – growing women up in the knowledge and love of the Lord.
- Spiritual mothering – following the Biblical mandate of older women teaching younger women.
- Spiritual nurturing – opportunities for developing relationships.
Offering opportunities to grow in our faith and connect relationally as sisters-in-Christ, Women’s Ministry at S.C.C. invites women of all ages and every stage of faith development to participate in our on-going programs. We regularly have Bible studies either on campus or in a home. We participate in National Conferences and hold special events on our church campus to encourage each woman to grow in intimacy with her Lord and Savior. Our vision in every programmed event is that each woman would be transformed by her own personal relationship with Jesus.